Serenity

Serenity

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lots of work, family, scripture and some night-time fishing.

Man! It has been quite a while since I've thrown something up on my blog.

Not that I've thrown up. You know what I mean.

I have been hitting it hard at work and at home and everything... drawing myself out a little too much, playing mind games with myself about my own abilities and things. But its getting better, thanks to a loving, patient, dedicated wife, great kids, good scripture and some fishing trips.

This past Sunday, we went up to my mother's farm to prepare and stake out a campsite on their farm away from it all. I dug and installed a fire pit, as well as mowed. I had an opportunity to hang out that was much needed. All worth the amount of sun and calories.

Tonight, after my wife gets home from Church, I'm going to go try some dusk/night fishing for bass, blues and cats. I hope to have some great pictures! Stay tuned.

1 comment :