Serenity

Serenity

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Fun

A big shout-out to all of the fathers out there. Happy Father's Day, y'all. And a big "tight lines" to the pescadores among them.

My wife and beautiful daughters and I had a chance to go to Ruth's T-Ball game yesterday. Eva had a bit of a hard time, but it was neat to watch Ruth interact and learn the basic mechanics of baseball. Also, there was a runoff ditch nearby and Eva kept pointing at it saying, "I wanna go fishy." Atta girl.

I worked for a few hours and visited two pest visits and a termite sales call, then came home knowing everyone wanted to go out to the lake. Since my daughter had shared with me the secret that they had gotten me a gift card to Bass Pro, I asked my wife if I could use it to get her a fishing license so she can fish with me. She lit up and said that was so sweet.

Yes it was. The girls played in the rocks, mud, and water while my wife caught her first fish on the fly. Pictures to follow.

I love my wife and daughters.

No comments :

Post a Comment